Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What Speaks to you?

This is quite an obvious topic isn't it? You'd think so but that's not the case. What speaks to me is completely different from what speaks to you. In your case, maybe a painter who can capture such sadness in a picture that no photographer could moves you. Or maybe one of the "greats" (i.e. Pablo Picasso The Dream- Picasso, Salvador Dali Dali, or M.C. Escher M.C. Escher) is your hero. Their artwork inspires you to "go on" or "follow your own path." Or maybe there's an artist/genre that speaks to you. Its the only thing you listen to on a bad day, or your motivation for that extra mile for track.
My point is, in life there isn't just one answer to this question, there are millions. There's answers you won't agree with, or some that you may not particularly looooove, but you understand how others do. But either way there isn't any reason to just stick with that one thing that you've found that raises your spirits and delights your mind. You should always be looking for more heART and creativity in everyday that goes by. It helps make the day go faster and life seem brighter.                              
I'm not preaching to anyone telling them how to live their lives but I am making a suggestion to everyone to open up their eyes and smile about what they see. I will add a few more links to other pieces of art I have seen and that I know others enjoy quite a bit.

Until I write again
Au revoir,
~Rayne

No comments:

Post a Comment