Thursday, October 17, 2013

News in the heART world

So there has been a lot of controversy over Miley Cyrus lately. Some are saying they like her new music and act because it is real and her. But others say that she's a "whore" and fake. Honestly, I have mixed emotions on her whole change. In ways I don't believe that her change is really all that big of a deal, besides the fact that she's an ex Disney star is what makes the whole change so much more dramatic than any other celebrities act. The change really has nothing to do with her music though, besides the fact that her music seems so much more personal and real. In comparison her old songs from her Disney Channel days were cooperate and really didn't stick as well as her new hits such as "We Can't Stop" and "Wrecking Ball". Of course that is all matter of opinion. But I don't think that the presentation of a celebrity should condemn them to get awful reviews. The songs are real and actually mean something to people, obviously they do or people wouldn't listen to them. It's no different than Nikki Minaj or Lady Gaga. Their public appearances aren't appropriate either, but we still praise them. So basically what I am saying is that the music should be what matters, not the videos that go along with them. Everyone invasions the actions to the words differently anyway.
 
A few posts ago I mentioned a song that I am ABSOLUTLY in love with right now. Beautiful- POD. I know a lot of people have been asking who are they? Where did they come from? Why haven't I heard them before? So I decided to do some research and this is what I found out. They are a band out of San Diego, CA, and their full name is Payable On Death. (odd name for a band that's moved so many with such a beautiful song.) The members are Sonny Sandoval, Noah Bernardo, Traa Daniels, Marcos Curiel, Jason Truby, and Gabe Porillo. They've been a nu metal band since 1992. The song Beautiful comes from their album Murdered Love. If you want to find more information on the bands songs I'll set up a link to find their music find POD music, also I will post a link(in the Related Links column of my blog home) to their official website. And before you close the page thinking it's not loading, you have to scroll to get to the informational part. There you will be able to follow any of the members on twitter and find out tour dates and much much more! Enjoy!
 
Until I write again
Au revoir,
~Rayne

No comments:

Post a Comment