Monday, October 14, 2013

Music Vs Noise

A lot of people have the debate over what is music and what is just over played noise. Normally its between parents and children or between friends. I've been having this debate with my family and friends and I've come to the basic conclusion that everyone is wrong. I feel that old music is fantastic in comparison to a lot of the newer pop-crap. If you are into that type of music, that's your opinion, but when you listen to it what do you think about? When I listen to it all I think of is how difficult it is to find a real meaning in a lot of the music. I have to admit there ARE a few new songs out that I am defiantly crazy about.For example the song Beautiful by P.O.D. I'll set up a link so you can enjoy the amazing sound of real lyrics. Link to Beautiful

This is considered real lyrics to me because they mean something more than just a nice beat or background noise. Being a writer myself makes it irritating to listen to a lot of "music" that is all kinds of fraudulence. I want to hear music that has soul and love in it. Not the corporate stuff that's been coming out a lot lately. But that's just my opinion, what's yours?

Until I write again
Au revoir,
~Rayne

No comments:

Post a Comment