Thursday, January 9, 2014

Remakes: Do they ruin the original movie?

There have been SO many remakes of movies and my question is, do they ruin the original meaning and feel of the first movie. I was born when there were a lot of new advances in the film industry, so I've been exposed to all the amazing cg and special affects that they have nowadays. There some of the older remakes are The Parent TrapThree men and a baby, and King Kong. Of course there are many others as well.

The point of this blog is to ask the question of whether or not remakes are necessary or not. Has Hollywood just lost all sight of anything new to make? Or is it that they just genuinely wish to bring these old movies into some new light? This isn't a blog where I spiel about what I think, because I'm not sure, but I would like to see what you think. Please do comment.

Until I write again
Au revoir,
~Rayne

No comments:

Post a Comment